Weight and other data Peugeot 302?

Moderators: risky, Maarten Deen, Gilletti

Weight and other data Peugeot 302?

Berichtdoor duits » 15 aug 2016, 12:14

Hello!
I just purchased a 302 in france and brought it here. It still sits shining on the trailer on the street here :) For the German registration, I need some data which are impossible to get for me at the moment:

Poids vide/empty weight
Poids total chargé/TC/max weight
Poids total roulant/TR/max weight including trailer
Longueur, largueur, alt/Long, large, height

These data are to be given in the carte grise, but the french authorities just simply didn't fill it in. The "Notice d'entretien 302" gives data for the naked chassis only, as does the revue technique.
I have 4500mm for the length and 1100kg for the empty weight, but these are numbers from the internet, not from any kind of document.

So my question: does anybody has part these data either from any document/publicity/paper or from any sort of dutch registration document, I would be 'zeer dankbaar' for any help/anonymized copy etc!

Kindest regards

Alexander, Germany
duits

Re: Weight and other data Peugeot 302?

Berichtdoor RondeB » 15 aug 2016, 12:34

:D 8)
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
RondeB

Berichtdoor duits » 15 aug 2016, 12:51

Thank you very much! Want a beer?
What kind of a document is that?
i can't read the first column of the last table of the last page. These are the types?

Kind regards
Alexander
duits

Berichtdoor RondeB » 15 aug 2016, 13:22

Thank you very much! Want a beer? --> uhuh :D
What kind of a document is that? --> Official Peugeot productionbook
i can't read the first column of the last table of the last page. These are the types? --> yup

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
RondeB

Where is the serial no?

Berichtdoor duits » 15 aug 2016, 15:39

Thanks again!

I am getting old and need assistance with the simplest things. Sorry for that!

The carte grise says serial no 766926
Under the hood, I only find one larger sign "Peugeot" "Chassis No", but this has never been imprinted. Below that is a smaller sign saying "Carrosserie 9767 N3Y". Both are not riveted, but fixed with screws.

The "notice d'entretien" says on my exemplar (3th ed) on p 7, identification, that the chassis number is stamped in 5mm numbers on the longeron facing the engine at the same side as the plaque. The plaque is said to be on the left at the bulkhead, on mine it's on the right hand side. Anyhow, I don't find any number on the longeron.

Any idea where to look?

I wouldn't care, but the German TÜV/controle technique is so finicky, it is a pain in the a**. They need the correct chassis no for a data sheet to perform a noise measurement...

Thanks for any help

Alexander
duits

Berichtdoor RondeB » 15 aug 2016, 16:28

you would have to find the serialnumber somewhere in the red circle,under a thick layer of dirt and paint.

Afbeelding
RondeB

Keer terug naar 403, 203 en ouder